Submit answer
Top Question

I need my sicker bra.

I did not get my sticker bra I all ready ordered my stuff it been to long that happened you eat it or what going on here I very i am very angry I trust it you why you do this to me if you don’t wanted your business with you just let know if you don’t want to give me my sticker bra get me my money back to me I did want to get my bra let me know when you give it to me I been ordered my bra

Answer:
by #1868737

When is it how you going to do that how could I trust you if this going on and in all again if you don’t give me my bra you give me my third one give to me

Give your answer Answer
by Kathy B Aid #186702

To whom it may concern. I have a 13 year old granddaughter that has just recently been diagnosed with scoliosis.

We have been struggling to try and find shirts to wear underneath her brace. She sweats a lot and is suffering rashes so we are having to change the shirts out 2-3 times a day . The onky shirts that are working for her are the lulu tanks. We have three but need to purchase several more .

We are wondering if you would have imperfections that you could sell at a discount ?

Thanks so much for your time . Here is a picture of her brace .

by Emily G Wza #167885

How to get Alfredo sauce out of Lu Lu lemon half zip.

I got Alfredo sauce on my Lu Lu lemon half zip jacket. And I just spot cleaned it with water and dish soap.

But it is still showing that there is still soap on it. When I wet it again.

Do I just let it hang dry?? Or do I need to put it in dryer on low heat?

by Janice A Hgg #122941

Will Lululemon restock the everywhere belt bag in Lavender? Are there any in stock now?I am looking for the everywhere belt bag in the lavender color. Please let me know if Lululemon has it anywhere

by Julia P Uje #102417

EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGE.

Hi, could someone tell me how I can switch my email on my lulu account. The email being used is inactive now and there is no where for me to change it & I have been able to track my shipments too Thanks!

by Heidi M Xik #102328

Size.

Hi! Is a legging size 10 the same as an european medium?

If I order wrong size how long do I have to send back? Best regards Heidi

by Jewel R Rtm #59095

Why was I overcharged for my gift card??I ordered a $50.00 gift card, which I have received. However, my credit card was charged $100.00....this is not right, why was I charged that much???

by Teresa C Hva #41075

Where did my 25% discount go?I am ordering my daughter a bag and a pair of shorts for her birthday. This is the first time I am ordering from lululemon so I created an account and a 25% discount appeared in the top left corner of the banner.

But after putting in my credit card information the discount is not being reflected and deducted from my total. What do I need to do to get the discount as this is a significant amount of money.

Thank You! Teresa