Lululemon Athletica Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?

Lululemon Athletica Customer Service Overview

• Lululemon Athletica Customer Service is rated at 2.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    95% phone 5% email
  • The best phone number to call Lululemon Athletica is 8772639300. 87% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 83% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 6 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Lululemon Athletica may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or order id.

View full overview ›

2.4 / 5
Poor
Kesean Vxe
Missing package

I got a message saying that my order was delivered yesterday but unfortunately I didnt get it.Looked eveywhere ,in my mailbox ,in front of the door ,the garage door & my neighbors but didnt finf it.
The customer service lady I talked to was very helpful and nice..She said that she will refund me for my order.

Emely M Yfl
Lululemon

I'm very disappointed with the poor quality of customer service at Lululemon. They made me waste my time by requesting a photo of the leggings and responded by saying the photos weren't good enough.

This went back and forth and resulted in nothing.

It's not my fault that the photos weren't able to capture the quality of the leggings and weren't up to their standards. Lululemon is a place where I have always shopped and purchased gift cards for my family, but I am no longer a customer, as this experience has been beyond disappointing.

Al D Sdi
Terrible experience. Tried three time to buy two pair of pants that fit and finally gave up.Now, Lululemon won’t give a cash refund but only store credit. I won’t buy shoelaces from Lululemon going fo
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Terrible experience. Tried three times to buy two pairs of pants that fit and finally gave up.

Now, Lululemon won't give a cash refund but only store credit. I won't buy shoelaces from Lululemon going forward. Beware of buying anything online from this company.

Their sizes are not consistent and their customer care is non-existent. Shameful!

Guest-5835315
Problem resolved
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
5.0

Caleb was not only very helpful but felt like he really wanted to fix my concern. Although my chances for what I wanted were 50/50 (since it was about a gift card)The fact that he was genuinely helpful and cared made me want to continue to shop with lululemon, now in days customer service is everything.

How Good is Lululemon Athletica's Customer Service?

Sofiya Ezn
Sofiya Ezn
Feels Disappointed | May 19, 2024

They never helped me resolve the solution. I am very upset. My package went to the wrong house and they wouldnt help me at all

Holly C Caa
Holly C Caa
Feels Disappointed | Mar 17, 2024

Very poor. Lacking in any ability to supply customer service. I’ve been dealing with this issue for 4 months and now Lululemon isn’t even responding to my emails and phone calls are useless as they only say ‘well send the team an email to get back with you’!

Trevian Fvz
Trevian Fvz
Feels Disappointed | Mar 14, 2024

2 contacts with Lululemon support; my March 4th order has not been delivered, and I have not received refund. I expected follow up after yesterday’s call, but NO response from lululemon. I can no longer recommend your company, since you do not take care of customers.

Wildon Ttp
Wildon Ttp
Feels Disappointed | Feb 26, 2024

You don’t have any….. still waiting for a CALL.

Rutvi G
Rutvi G
Feels Disappointed | Feb 09, 2024

Did not resolve my issue. Person helping me was not clear to provide me guidnace or next steps.
Too fast spoken, u could not understand many things. Was unable to tell me more about the issue.
Absolute no help.

Tauno Tos
Tauno Tos
Feels Disappointed | Feb 03, 2024

Customer service representative was pleasant. Said they would escalate the matter to a higher up.

Summary of Lululemon Athletica Customer Service Calls

15% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Lululemon Athletica?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Package not arriving because of LuLu Lemon”
  • “Didn't receive my order”
  • “Didn't get a credit receipt for returned purchases”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Complaint/exchange”
  • “Exchange”

Cards Question:

• “Want credit card refund NOT an in store credit”
  • “Gift card”
  • “Not able to add gift card to account”

Request for Information Question:

• “Assistance”
  • “I want to track my order”
  • “Need help with an item in my order”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Products issue”
  • “Product defect”
  • “Quality promise”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “They charged me to much money”
  • “First time discount code”
  • “Over charged”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “My order was canceled”
  • “Cancel order”
  • “Cancelled order”

Refund Question:

• “Missing refund”
  • “Was supposed to get my money back for a product that was discontinued that I ordered on January 4 th and it was 3 to 10 days for my refund and have not received yet”
  • “Refund”

Account Question:

• “Account issues to process return”
  • “Account”
  • “Login Sweat account”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “In-store issues not being solved by manager”
  • “Disrespectful - rude employee”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Price on website”
  • “I got order online but it's too big for me. Size is very big. What should I do? It's on final sale.”
  • “Order online”

Employment Question:

• “I'm doing a job in Lakewood Colorado and I'm locked out”
  • “W2 form”
  • “I got job offer letter from ceo cal in McDonald.is it real or fake?”

Other Question:

• “No money on gc I bought”
  • “Wrong price”

1.9
Alo Yoga
84 reviews
2.7
Do you have something to say about Lululemon Athletica? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup