Lululemon Athletica Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?

Lululemon Athletica Customer Service Overview

• Lululemon Athletica Customer Service is rated at 2.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    95% phone 5% email
  • The best phone number to call Lululemon Athletica is 8772639300. 87% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 82% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 6 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Lululemon Athletica may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or order id.

View full overview ›

Poor
Guest-5835315
Problem resolved
5.0

Caleb was not only very helpful but felt like he really wanted to fix my concern. Although my chances for what I wanted were 50/50 (since it was about a gift card)The fact that he was genuinely helpful and cared made me want to continue to shop with lululemon, now in days customer service is everything.

Louise T Tnw
Appalling Customer Service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Do not go near lululemon, their customer service is shocking. My parcel was delivered to the wrong address, but I am being punished for the incompetence of the Royal Mail. Nothing can be done to replace the missing items for 5 working days, and now, that has been delayed another day, due to Lululemon's further incompetence.
Stay away, plenty of other great work out kit available from companies which operate far superior customer care.

Sunny C Cmx
4475 Rosswell road, Marietta GA STORE associate lying and being rude to customer
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I came to return 3 things bought in August and the store associate Zekayla wouldnt let me return because the purchase was past 30 days. I told her that I wasnt aware the 30 days mark and is it ok I get a store credit instead of full refund to my original payment?

She said no and its the company policy. I asked her to show me the policy, she printed a paper policy for me and as I was reading it, it states we are happy to provide a full refund or exchange within 30 days of original purchase date. I turned to her to show her that it didnt state clothes cant be return to get store credit or store gift card after 30 days though, she insisted theres nothing can be done. I asked to see the store manager, she told me that would be her.

I asked her to write down her name and store number so I can make a call to customer service since she is the store manager, and then she said Im not store manager. So right on spot, she lied to me so she could get out of the situation. I told her she just literally said she was the store manager and then she kept saying she never said that. I asked her to pull the camera video and go back to review if she is lying but she said no.

I turned to show the customers behind me the policy and the fact she was lying, Zekayla didnt like that and she asked me to leave because I was causing a scene for her.

Wow, what a poor store associate who treated customer like that. And whats worse is that other store associates just stood there said nothing.

Julianne S Zlh
Complaint

Item physically in a store and you won't ship it or let me it on line because it is not showing in stock. You won't ship it to another store for me. Terrible customer service

How Good is Lululemon Athletica's Customer Service?

Sofiya Ezn
Sofiya Ezn
Feels Disappointed | May 19, 2024

They never helped me resolve the solution. I am very upset. My package went to the wrong house and they wouldnt help me at all

Holly C Caa
Holly C Caa
Feels Disappointed | Mar 17, 2024

Very poor. Lacking in any ability to supply customer service. I’ve been dealing with this issue for 4 months and now Lululemon isn’t even responding to my emails and phone calls are useless as they only say ‘well send the team an email to get back with you’!

Trevian Fvz
Trevian Fvz
Feels Disappointed | Mar 14, 2024

2 contacts with Lululemon support; my March 4th order has not been delivered, and I have not received refund. I expected follow up after yesterday’s call, but NO response from lululemon. I can no longer recommend your company, since you do not take care of customers.

Wildon Ttp
Wildon Ttp
Feels Disappointed | Feb 26, 2024

You don’t have any….. still waiting for a CALL.

Rutvi G
Rutvi G
Feels Disappointed | Feb 09, 2024

Did not resolve my issue. Person helping me was not clear to provide me guidnace or next steps.
Too fast spoken, u could not understand many things. Was unable to tell me more about the issue.
Absolute no help.

Tauno Tos
Tauno Tos
Feels Disappointed | Feb 03, 2024

Customer service representative was pleasant. Said they would escalate the matter to a higher up.

Summary of Lululemon Athletica Customer Service Calls

15% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Lululemon Athletica?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didnt get my item”
  • “Change shipping adress”
  • “Sizing issue”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Exchange”
  • “I want to return a pair of lululemon pants that are too bag. I appreciate your help”
  • “Return”

Cards Question:

• “Not able to add gift card to account”
  • “Giftcard not working”
  • “Gift card”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help with an item in my order”
  • “About my online order”
  • “Need help with a return”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Quality promise”
  • “Product failure”
  • “Incorrect order”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “First time discount code”
  • “Over charged”
  • “I want discount code”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “My order was canceled”
  • “Cancel order”
  • “Cancelled order”

Refund Question:

• “Missing refund”
  • “Was supposed to get my money back for a product that was discontinued that I ordered on January 4 th and it was 3 to 10 days for my refund and have not received yet”
  • “Refund”

Account Question:

• “Account”
  • “Login Sweat account”
  • “Won't recognize my password”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “In-store issues not being solved by manager”
  • “Disrespectful - rude employee”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Price on website”
  • “I got order online but it's too big for me. Size is very big. What should I do? It's on final sale.”
  • “Order online”

Employment Question:

• “I'm doing a job in Lakewood Colorado and I'm locked out”
  • “W2 form”
  • “I got job offer letter from ceo cal in McDonald.is it real or fake?”

Other Question:

• “Over charging me”
  • “Gc”
  • “Trying to find an order”

Compare Lululemon Athletica To

1.9
Alo Yoga
76 reviews
2.7
Do you have something to say about Lululemon Athletica? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup